CRM Mitchell1 2022-02-18T23:02:36+00:002011 Cadillac SRX CRM Mitchell1 2022-02-18T23:02:36+00:00
- Customer states while going over bumps hearing rattle noise in front end ck and advise
- STABILIZER BAR CONTROL LINK – Remove & Replace – At Control Arm,Link Kit,Both
- SHOCK &/OR STRUT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – Both,w/Auto Leveling Headlamps – [DOES NOT include disassemble or alignment (where applicable).]
- BRAKE SHOES &/OR PADS – Remove & Replace – Front or Rear – [Includes: Clean, lube and/or replace Brake Hardware as necessary. Adjust Brakes (where applicable). Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check alignment of all four wheels. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on all four wheels. Center ste
Jeff T. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/17/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2021-11-19T23:02:04+00:002011 Cadillac SRX CRM Mitchell1 2021-11-19T23:02:04+00:00
- Test drove vehicle, unable to duplicate concern at this time, inspected found no issue present. Customer will need to return when vehicle power steering failing.
- Found vehicle in need of front and rear brake pads and rotors customer declines at this time
Jeff T. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/18/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-07-17T22:01:00+00:002010 Cadillac CTS CRM Mitchell1 2021-07-17T22:01:00+00:00
- ENGINE COMPRESSION – Testing – V6,3.6L Eng – [Includes: R&I Intake Manifold.] – [NOTE: Add 0.2 for wet compression retest.]
Reinier P. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/16/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-06-16T22:01:14+00:002020 Cadillac XT6 CRM Mitchell1 2021-06-16T22:01:14+00:00
- DOOR MIRROR – Remove & Replace – Glass,One Side – [DOES NOT include refinishing (where applicable).]
Jay A. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/15/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2020-03-05T23:00:49+00:002004 Cadillac XLR CRM Mitchell1 2020-03-05T23:00:49+00:00
- Remove and Replace hydraulic cylinders in convertible top to be rebuilt for convertible top to be operational.
Margaret G. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/4/2020