- BALL JOINT – Remove & Replace – Upper & Lower,Both Sides – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- Changed Motor Oil & Replaced Oil Filter, Added Quality Synthetic Blend Motor Oil, Lube Chassis if required, Check all Fluid Levels, Check Tire Pressure and adjust as necessary. Rotate Tires, if requested.
- Diagnose engine overheating
- DISC ROTOR – Remove & Replace – Front,Both – [Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable) and replace Pads (if necessary). DOES NOT include refinishing. Includes: Replace Pads (if necessary). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- Remove and Replace Adjustable Track Bar Bolts
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check alignment of all four wheels. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on all four wheels. Center ste
- THERMOSTAT HOUSING – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
Michael H. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/10/2020