- Battery assembly had 2 volts, replaced battery
- Found windshield seal starting to allow water into vehicle, Will need removed and resealed to start before further diagnoses can be completed.
- Battery Installation Labor
- BRAKE SHOES &/OR PADS – Remove & Replace – Front or Rear,Both Sides – [Includes: Clean, lube and/or replace Brake Hardware as necessary. Adjust Brakes (where applicable). Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- Replace Wiper Blades
- Changed Motor Oil & Replaced Oil Filter, Added Synthetic Blend Motor Oil, Lube Chassis if required, Check all Fluid Levels, Check Tire Pressure and adjust as necessary. Rotate Tires, if requested.
Kristen S. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/16/2021