- Inspect Brakes
- BRAKE SHOES &/OR PADS – Remove & Replace – Front
- BRAKE SHOES &/OR PADS – Remove & Replace – Rear – [Includes: Clean, lube and/or replace Brake Hardware as necessary. Adjust Brakes (where applicable). Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- Diagnose Problem With Vehicle
- Service air conditioner. Check condition of all belts and lines. Evacuate and recharge with reclaimed R-134. Test system performance.
- WHEEL HUB – Remove & Replace – Sedan Front,One Side
Daniel K. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/30/2021