- Changed Motor Oil & Replaced Oil Filter, Added Synthetic Motor Oil, Lube Chassis if required, Check all Fluid Levels, Check Tire Pressure and adjust as necessary. Rotate Tires, if requested.
- MOUNT TIRES & BALANCE 2 TIRES
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check alignment of all four wheels. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on all four wheels. Center ste
- SHOCK &/OR STRUT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – Both – [DOES NOT include disassemble or alignment.]
- STEERING GEAR (COMPLETE) – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models – [Includes: Adjust toe-in on Rack and Pinion type Steering Gears. NOTE: Deduct .4 if alignment is also performed.]
Jacob F. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/1/2020